Inclusive of Masterclasses by Industry Experts
6 Months Access
- 15 Case Studies and Assignments
- 10 Live Q&A Sessions
- 1:1 Mock Interview Sessions
- Personalised Career Counselling
- 1:1 Resume-Building Exercise
- 6 Month Content Access
- Access to the VIP Facebook group
- Real-world exposure to product problems
- Analyse product creation opportunities efficiently
- Understand the cycle of the introduction of a product in the market with the development lifecycle and growth process
- Apply important concepts of Waterfall & Agile Methodology, Scrum and Kanban to your product
- Drive products in the right direction by conducting market analysis, developing the customer journey and instituting a proper pricing mechanism to the product
- Develop a go-to-market strategy with proper buyer personas, the product’s positioning and success metrics to expand and meet business goals
- Learn from real-world Product leaders and case studies based on experience with top firms like Kotak Mahindra, Aditya Birla Group and many more.
- Develop skills leading to a win-win partnership between all stakeholders of the product
Chapter 1: Introduction to Product Management
- Module 1: Who is a Product Manager?
- Module 2: What is a Product?
- Module 3: Product Vs Feature
- Module 4: What is Product Management?
- Module 5: Product Vs Project Management
- Module 6: Types of Product Managers
- Module 7: Skill Sets for a Product Manager
- Module 8: Difference between Product Manager & Product Owner
Chapter 2: Product Lifecycle and Process
- Module 1: Product Development Lifecycle
- Module 2: Product Development Process
- Module 3: Concepts of Waterfall & Agile Methodology
- Module 4: What is Scrum?
- Module 5: What is Kanban?
Chapter 3: Market Research and Validating Ideas
- Module 1: Ideas & User Needs
- Module 2: Market Sizing
- Module 3: Customer Segmentation
- Module 4: Competitor Analysis
- Module 5: Feature Table
Chapter 4: Customer Personas and Development
- Module 1: Customer Development
- Module 2: Interview Method
- Module 3: Find the Ideal Customer
- Module 4: Where to find Customers?
- Module 5: How to talk to Customers?
- Module 6: Customer Personas
- Module 7: Creating User Personas
Chapter 5: Minimal Viable Product (MVP)
- Module 1: What is an MVP?
- Module 2: What does an MVP comprise of?
- Module 3: Steps to run an MVP Experiment
Chapter 6: Success Metrics
- Module 1: What is Product Success Metrics?
- Module 2: Why are Metrics Important?
- Module 3: Categories of Success Metrics
- Module 4: HEART Metrics Framework
- Module 5: Top Metrics that you can use
Chapter 7: UI & UX
- Module 1: What is UI & UX?
- Module 2: Factors that affect the UX of a Product
- Module 3: User Flows
- Module 4: Wireframes, Mock-ups & Prototypes
Deep Dive into Product Management is for YOU if…
- You have acknowledged the fact that you need guidance
- You’re ready to work on yourself and carry out the exercises as I suggest you to
- You want to stop blindly trying the ‘conventional advice’ for yourself with regards to your career in product management
- You feel you put in a lot of effort but maybe an extra push from an expert will help you reach your long-awaited success.
- You are ready to invest at least 1-2 hours per week
- You’ve tried & failed multiple times to crack a role in Product Management
Throughout the programme, each module will have in-built assignments and at various stages, there will be LIVE Case Studies presented that will give you hands-on experience of working as a Product Manager. Through, LIVE lectures with Product Managers, you will navigate the entire roadmap once again and get all the details around the theories that were put into practice, as well as what worked and what did not.
Meet your Mentor
Hear our students speak
Hi, my name is Bhavna Gupta, I am a Product Management enthusiast. I was really struggling with landing jobs as a Product Manager. Then I got an opportunity to take The Deep Dive Course in Product Management by Mansi and within 2 months I landed my dream job as a Product Manager in a very reputed bank. All the teachings in this course have helped me during my interviews and has helped me get an edge over my competitors. So, to all the people who are looking to get into a Product Manager role, I highly recommend taking Mansi’s course as its extremely well structured and really helpful. Thanks!
I have completed the Deep Dive course on Product Management by Mansi recently. All the aspects were very well covered in the course regarding Product Management and the best part was that assignments were given to the end of every module which Mansi personally reviewed. It gave me a very holistic perspective on the domain of Product Management and I highly recommend this course.
I took the Deep Dive course in Product Management with Mansi and it really helped me in developing a deep understanding of the core concepts of Product Management. One of the best things about this course are the assignments which are given to the end of every module, they are very well created and very practical. The assignments help you analyse and solve the problems in a much easier way. My biggest takeaway from this course are the new concepts that I have learnt. They have been very helpful in doing the market analysis, understanding the metrics and writing new feature talks.
Copyright © 2020 | Mansi Sanghavi
Copyright © 2020 | Mansi Sanghavi